Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Old Art

For my first post I will be submitting some of my older artwork.

Yours Truly
C'est Moi
 
Against the Chalkboard
A story collaboration that another phenomenal artist, Kazario, and I are working on. These two are our teacher characters, Sonny (mine, the top) and Enrique (Kazario's, the well-hung bottom).

Corey and the Twins
 Corey is the guidance counselor at the same school that Sonny and Enrique work at, the twins who are touching him inappropriately are Floyd and Lloyd and they're quite infatuated with Corey. This sketch died a little while ago, because I wasn't exactly happy with the way everything came out, so I'm re-working it. Again, this is another collaboration of ideas between Kazario and I.

Kisame Hoshigake
 Iabsolutelylovethisguy!!!!!

Kensuo and Yashiro 
 A request pic that I did for another artist on Y!Gallery. This, surprisingly, was one of my more popular pieces, despite it's lack of shading.

Riley Freeman
... I'm a pervert...

These are OOOOOOLD pictures

4 comments: